Let's Make a Rose Petal Tea
1. Tea set: rose tea can be made with porcelain, pottery or glass.
2. Water: the water for making rose tea should be of good quality, mineral water, pure water or mountain spring are better.
3. Tea washing: when making rose tea, it's not suitable to wash it with water with too high temperature. Generally, it's better to wash it with boiled water after a while.
4. Drinking: to make a good rose tea, it is appropriate to drink hot.
To drink hot rose tea, you must warm the cup first to prevent the temperature from dropping rapidly, so that the fragrance of tea can be fully dispersed.
Rose Tea offer numerous health benefits:
- Rose tea is naturally caffeine-free and thus could be a great replacement for some of the more common hot caffeinated beverages.so good instead of many popular hot drinks, including coffee, tea, and even hot chocolate, contain caffeine, we know caffeine caffeine may increase blood pressure and cause feelings of anxiety in some people.
- Rose tea is primarily made up of water. For this reason, drinking one or more cups per day can significantly contribute to your total water intake.so Hydration and weight loss benefits
- Rose tea with Rich in antioxidants, Diets polyphenols are thought to reduce the risk of certain types of cancer, heart disease, and type 2 diabetes, as well as protect your brain from degenerative disease
- Treat menstrual pain.